In the Singapore air condition is highly necessary and life becomes pretty unbearable when you do not have air conditioner at your home. Aircon service is very costly in Singapore and people in this city are so busy that it becomes really problematic to service their air conditioner when it is not in fine condition. That is the reason why it becomes very essential to check the condition of your air conditioner at regular interval and try to keep it in tip-top condition as far as possible with the help of aircon services in Singapore.
How can keep your Aircon in fine condition?
People who have spent a hot summer season in the Singapore City without an air conditioner will never like to repeat the same mistake in the next year and hence they will always try to keep their air conditioner in tip top condition. However, there are many Aircon service providers in Singapore and one such Aircon service providers are LK Brothers. LK Brothers provides quality aircon servicing in Singapore for over 10 years and you can avail their service whenever required. Apart from that, you should also know all the reasons that cause problems in air conditioner.
Common air conditioner problems
There are several reasons due to which your air conditioner causes many problems:
- Filter: One main reason for the problems in air conditioner is a clogged or dirty filter. That is the reason why you need to change the air filter of your air conditioner from time to time. However, the number of times you need to change your air filter or how often you have to change the air filter of your air conditioner varies from brand to brand. The simple way to determine whether the air filter needs to be cleaned or not is to check if the light can pass through the air filter or not.
- Thermostat: The next thing that you need to make sure is that your thermostat is on tip-top condition and is not affected by sunlight. The inside of the thermostat should be clean and its level should be proper and it should be on the correct setting. Apart from that, you have to make sure that your thermostat is turned on whenever you use your air conditioner.
- Refrigerant leaks: Your air conditioner will never perform correctly if the coolant starts leaks. Apart from that, the temperature willalso fluctuates if there is a leakage in refrigerant. You need to detect the location of the leakage and if you cannot detect the leakage location then your problem will not be solved which will affect your repairing cost. That is why it is always advisable to examine it periodically and if there are any problems then solve it by a trained technician.
- Check the drain, breaks and fuses: The drain may also become clogged with dirt, dust and lint. When the drain becomes clogged the pan of the drain becomes filled up and hence the water leak out which ultimately will cause damage to the AC unit of the air conditioner. You also need to take care of your breakers and fuses since these are the parts that can safeguard the air conditioner from overheating.
- Capacitors and Compressor: If there will be any problem in the capacitors and compressor then the motor and fan do not work properly. With the help of the compressor the energy is applied to the refrigerant and it can be propelled through the coil for carrying out the heat exchange. If the compressor do not work properly then air conditioner will not be able to cool your house in a proper way. The capacitor actually send a jolt to activate the motor and your air conditioner will not run efficiently until and unless the capacitor works properly.
Thus, if you are staying in Singapore then before you head into the summer season you must go for its schedule maintenance or repairing to ensure that your air conditioner runs smoothly throughout the season. Apart from that, knowing the reasons that cause you problems in air conditioner will help you keep your air conditioner in fine condition and you will not face any issue during the summer season.