Who does not dream of owning the most expensive houselike Buckingham Palace? But not everyone can afford it.
Well, you can try to give a luxurious rich look to your home in case of buying the costly one. So, here we will show you some tips and tricks on how to make your house look expensive from the outside.
So, why delay! Read it now and make your home also a classy one.
Most Expensive House in the World
What is the most expensive house in the world? To answer this question, we may need to look at the homes of the wealthiest people in the world.
The $135 of Beverly House in California, Buckingham Palace in England, $1 billion of Antilia in India are some of the most expensive houses worldwide.
Most of us tend to be happy with just dreaming of those elegant houses. But why to remain with imagination only where we have the inexpensive tricks to make the house look expensive.
Let’s know the budget-friendly tricks to give an expensive look to your home.
5 Tips to Make Your House Look Expensive from Outside
People mainly get attracted by the outer look at a glance. So, we will show here five exterior designing tips to give your home an expensive and elegant view.
1. Grand Access Points
Firstly, start thinking about the access points in your house. The access point makes the first impression when someone enters your home or passes by it.
So, make your house entrance an elegant one. You can try putting an axis made of wood and a walkway starting from this. It will provide a grand entry type look.
2. Elegant Lawn Area
A beautiful lawn area will increase the outer beauty of your house. For this, you don’t need to do additional costing. You can decorate the lawn area and make it look expensive without using expensive stuff. Here are the tricks to set the lawn area.
- Mow Down The Lawn: You can make mow down your lawn area and keep it tidy every day. A clean, greenish lawn increases the beauty of the house yard.
- Decorative Garden: Have a beautiful garden with small and large plants. Some hanging plants can also enhance the beauty of view here.
- Lounge Area: If your lawn area has much space, then you can make a great lounge in the middle of the lawn. The lounge side can be surrounded by green plants and some sparkle of light at night.
3. Change the House Paint
The painting of your house is a very crucial thing to consider. If you wan t to give it a luxurious look, then change the paint of your home. You can do any white or off-white color painting to provide a traditional look.
If you can afford, use masonry painting also. It is the cheapest way to make the house look vibrant and cover any inexpensive, poor design or paints.
You can also use brick-type tiles or some tiles made from clay while building your house. The method is also known as cladding. It can give a luxurious look to your home from outside.
You can also modify the windows of your house. You can do it by putting an additional frame around them.
4. Upgrade Your Garage
Don’t forget about the garage part. It’s also essential to enhance your house’s outer look. Your garage can be on the exit point or at the sideway of the house. Wherever it lies, give it a luxurious look.
- Windows on Garage Shutter: You can make some windows on the garage.
- Painting on the Garage Door: Give an elegant paint and DIY design on the door of the garage.
- Traditional Carways: Make a conventional car-way in front of the garage.
5. Modify the House Entrance
After crossing all the ways to your home, now comes the entrance part. You should not ignore this part also. In this section of your house, you can do several tasks to offer an excellent, glamorous look.
- Entrance Door: You can change the main door of the house. Or if your pocket does not permit, you can do dome DIY paint to give it a traditional look. You can also make some carved designs on the door to make it look the classy and grand type.
- Door-Side Area: Here, beside the door, you can make some little sitting space with one or two wooden chairs or swing.
Hang some flower wreath over the door or beside the door. Some fairy lights or different shaped lights can add more glamour to the area at night time.
- Change the Door-Mat: A stylish, fluffy door-matte can also bring a more expensive view to your house. You can use any soft, fluffy, wool to make your expensive doormat in cheap ways.
- Have an Eye-Stunning Doorbell: An eye-catchy doorbell also can increase the attraction to your house entrance. There are some doorbells of different shapes and sizes available in the market. You can buy them, or you can also create your uncommon doorbell case.
Following these methods, as shown above, you can easily make your home a rich viewing one. But remember, simplicity is the best. Don’t try to do extras that can sum up to a fancy look.
Though not all are capable of having those high costing luxurious houses, some efforts are applicable to give a top-class look at least.
In this writing, you can know how to make your house look expensive from the outside.
So, read it to make your living space an impressive one in the most affordable ways.