Do you love spending time decorating your home? Are you a whiz with interior design and color schemes? If so, we’d love for you to write a blog post for us! We’re always on the hunt for new, creative ideas when it comes to home decor, and we know you would be the perfect person to help us out. So what are you waiting for? Start writing!
Our Guidelines about Home Decor Write for Us
When writing for us, we ask that you please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- All posts must be original content. This means no plagiarism! We will check all posts for plagiarism before publishing.
- Please keep your post between 700 and 1550 words.
- We don’t allow posts with affiliate links
- We allow one relevant source or link
- All posts must be well-written and free of grammatical errors.
- Please include at least one image with your post.
When writing for us, please make sure that your content is well-written and engaging. We want our readers to enjoy your blog post, so make sure it’s something you would be proud to show off. Additionally, please double-check your grammar and punctuation before submitting your post – we want to make sure it’s perfect!
Topic or Title Ideas
Not sure what to write about? No problem! Here are a few ideas to get you started. Don’t copy the ideas, Just follow and discover your ideas. though – we want your post to be unique!
- 11 easy tips for decorating on a budget
- 10 ways to make your small space feel bigger
- How to add personality to your home with accessories
- Creative ways to decorate your home on a budget
- How to use color to create the perfect atmosphere in your home
- Upcycling old furniture into new home decor
Once you’ve written your blog post, feel free to share it with us for feedback. We’re always happy to help make your post the best it can be!
If you’re interested in writing a blog post for us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!