If you’re passionate about self development and want to share your insights with others, then writing for us is a great way to do that. We welcome articles on a range of topics related to self development, from personal growth and well-being to relationships and career advice.
When writing for us, we ask that you keep the following things in mind
- Your article should be well-written and informative, offering readers valuable insights into self development.
- It should be between 700 and 1000 words in length.
- Include a short bio at the end of your article, letting readers know a little bit about you and your work in the field of self development.
- Please include links to any relevant websites or articles in your piece.
When submitting an article to us, we ask that you structure is as follows
- Include a catchy headline and subheadings to break up your piece and make it easy to read.
- Start with an introduction that gives background information on the topic you’re writing about.
- Write the main body of your article, providing valuable insights and advice on self development.
- Conclude with a summary of the key points covered in your article.
When writing your article, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Write in a clear, concise and easy-to-understand style.
- Use active voice where possible.
- Make sure your facts and figures are accurate.
If you include links in your article, please make sure they are to reputable websites. We will not publish links to sites that are not relevant or that contain inaccurate information.
If you have an idea for an article that you think would be a good fit for our site, please send us a brief outline of your proposed article, along with your bio and links to any relevant websites or articles. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if we’re interested in publishing your piece.
Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org