There are many ways to turn one’s living room, outside area, or patio into a gorgeous space. One of these is to choose suitable planters as per the sizes of plants. Such plants will not just make spaces appear pretty, but will also many air-purifying plants to be placed in various parts of the home.
Suitable materials for planters
Large garden pots are ideally made from glass-fiber reinforced cement materials, which together ensure both high durability and low maintenance. Apart from this, other options suitable for the best garden pots Perth are:
- Concrete and cast stone
- Resin wickers
- Glazed ceramic
The idea here is for the planters to seamlessly blend with one’s outdoor décor or home interiors, for which decorative planters are available in various modern and classic styles. It may also be suitable to look at bowl or egg-pot planters, which can provide stunning vibes to a home’s exterior ambiance. The importance of choosing the correct shapes and sizes cannot be undermined here.
Growing plants inside homes
The best experience can be gained by working someone who already knows how to grow the plants inside. It may require the experience to work with that person. However, experimenting with the plants also works well for most. Here are a few ways to grow indoor plants:
- Get to know the ways to group pots– Separate groups can be made of complementary pots. As an example, one can have matt finish pots in one group and glossy pots in another.
- DIY display stands- One can use this opportunity tocarve and create the desired shape
- Swapping identical plants- First put a couple ofidentical plants in the dark. Allow them to spend a week together, and then put one of them into a bright space. Allow the other to remain where it is, and swap the two upon completion of a week.
- Mixing colors with textures- Try to combine plants with leaf colors slightly different from each other, or are slightly different in terms of texture or shape. Avoid putting soft and spiny plants next to each other.
- Plants of varying heights- This shows the best utilization of space as plants help each other during growth
Beautification with water features
Although fountains have been visible since numerous years, there still is something fascinating about their appearances. The manner in which water is sprayed in one fountain is often distinctly different from other, and that’s what makes each one of them fascinating. It would be nice to have people or stand admire them. Such gorgeous water features can always be made a part of exterior décor in any home or commercial space.
Here are the different benefits of beautification of outdoor spaces using water features and sculptures:
- Establish the sense of the space
- Draw a beautiful connection between the indoor and outdoor spaces
- Use the outdoor space to showcase beautiful art
- Establish the outdoor garden’s theme
- Help visitors and owners of the garden evoke emotions
- Show appreciation for various aspects of nature
- Enable visitors to direct their eyes towards special parts of the garden
- Ponder about life in general and be immersed in deep thought
About garden sculptures
Just like any art form, any garden sculpture is as beautiful as the beholder sees through his or her eyes. One can consider an uprooted tree stump as a suitable type of garden sculpture. It is necessary to find a reputed website to purchase large garden sculptures, with the desired landscape around it in mind. For instance, it might be a good idea to consider a bear’s bronze sculpture with surrounding rocks.
Every garden sculpture deserves to have a home, although it could be put in different places as well. A waterfall or pond can be regarded as home for specific types of garden sculptures. Landscapes are alive and are constantly evolving, which is why a suitable sculpture here will be able to add dynamism.
Instead of sculptures, one can even look at statues to enhance landscape’s appearance. Consider statues of celebrities or animals, each of which will appear unique to the space.
Basic requirements of containers and pots
- A large amount of room must be available for development of roots
- Holes should be present at the bottom
- Compost must be able to drain easily
- It should be possible to easily plant and ‘unplant’ the flora in autumn without breaking the pot or damaging plant roots
- Although containers can be pretty, they should still allow the plants to be the ultimate stars
- Containers must be strong and stable
These days, a number of containers are available which are not that heavy but are quite large. Such containers can be easily purchased online, and should be planted in areas that are not too windy.