Are you experiencing frequent repairs in your heating and cooling system? Well, it has been proved that frequent repairs in HVAC arise when the installation is not done by the professionals. So, ensure to obtain professional heating installation Jacksonville FL home.
Weather Engineers have a team of experts who offer error-free cooling and heating installation, repair, and maintenance solutions for your Jacksonville FL residence.
Some of the common HVAC issues and solutions
- Air filters: The topmost air conditioner problems faced by the users is the air filters. The issues of air filters are experienced in almost every home. It is very easy to detect the problem in an air filter. Mostly the problem with the air conditioner will be of accumulation of dust, fiber, hairs of humans, or pets too that blocks the regular airflow from the air conditioner. The usual life span of an air filter could range from one to three months at the maximum. If you own a pet, then changing the filter can be done much earlier. Regular cleaning and changing of the filter resolve all such issues.
- Thermostat: another simplest yet the unnoticed problem can be caused by the thermostat. The work of the thermostat is like a mediator between the air conditioner and the user. If you find that the temperature set on the thermostat doesn’t match that with the function, then check for the thermostat before checking the whole unit.
- Thermostat sensor: the thermostat sensor comes along with the thermostat that is the situation behind the control panel. Calculating the temperature of the air that is flown in the evaporator coil is the work of the thermostat. Any dislocation of the sensor could provide trouble in the airflow in many ways. There are many chances for an irregular cycle of airflow. Have a check on the thermostat for if it is located in the correct place without touching it and adjust it carefully if it is dislocated.
- Condensate drain: there is a huge possibility for the air conditioner to malfunction when there is a clog in the condensate drain of the unit. Any clog in the drain could block the path of the water that could make it overflow in and around the unit damaging the floors and walls around it. There is much chance for any dust or dirt to be accumulated in the drain, but it is not a difficult thing to be done by oneself. If you are not comfortable doing on your own, you could call a professional.
- AC Coils: there are two coils in an AC that performs a distinct function. The condenser coil located outside is designed to handle the exposure of water, heat, and all. So it can be cleaned even with water or chemical cleaners available but has to be done at least annually. The evaporator coil found in your unit will be located as per the models and design and can withstand the cleaning for three years after the first cleaning.
- Contactors: the compressor, blower motor, and condenser fan motor are three of the contactors that are present in the air conditioner. Any error in any of these contactors could cause a problem in the passage of the electric currents to pass through thereby disturbing the start function of the motor. It can lead to a greater problem if the contactors do not function properly. Call the professional immediately and check on it.
- Refrigerant: the refrigerant in the air conditioner is responsible for the cool air produced. The main purpose of the AC is to chill down the place. So, if the part responsible for it fails, then there is no use. If you notice in falling off the cooling level than the usual, that is also because of the refrigerant. This can be assumed with sudden leaks in the unit for a malfunctioning refrigerant will leak water. Immediately call a technician if there are leaks.
- Breakers and Fusers: these are usually found in the evaporator coil of the AC. The breakers and fuser could be the main reason for any problem in the motor.
- Compressor: the compressor of the air conditioner is like an engine to the car. Functioned by the refrigerant it is situated in the condenser coil. A failure in the compressor could overheat your system. This problem should be immediately checked with a technician.
- Capacitors: the capacitors are used to tune up the compressor to keep the motor running at a constant speed. So it is a core part and the system cannot function without it.