You can rely on the flexibility and scalability of an IP video intercom system to meet your specific requirements at any time. Master Stations, Door Stations (both exterior and interior), and Emergency Stations are some common examples of where they might be used. You may view a live feed on your smartphone, and they work with a wide range of commonplace accessories.
Here are a few of its most impressive features:
1. Complete and Convenient Solution
Video intercom, access control, closed-circuit television, and an intrusion system are the four components that make up a comprehensive security solution.
- When linked to a network video recorder (NVR), the Video Intercom Door Station functions as a second IP camera. An indoor panel in an Intercom Indoor Station can display footage from an additional IP video surveillance camera.
- Multiple authentication methods are supported by the Outdoor Intercom Station, making it ideal for use as an access control mechanism. All card numbers, brief videos, logs, and other information related to accessing control events (such as when and by whom a card was used) will be recorded, and a log of who entered and left the building will be generated.
- Connecting several types of detectors or intrusion systems allows for unified management via push notifications to a smartphone app.
2. Alarm and Access Control Features
Integrated access control features are built into this IP video intercom system. A card reader installed at the door station can be used by visitors to scan their access card and grant them entry. Every time an access card is used to enter a building successfully, a visual record of that event is created and may be uploaded to the hub of the platform It is possible to link an indoor station to sensors in eight different zones, allowing residents to equip and disable their systems from a single convenient location. Alarm information can also be transmitted to the hub of the platform and the master control.
3. Communication is Made Easy
- Collaborate effectively with other departments, share information with security, and inform employees:
- Place Calls to Other Offices or Buildings: Make local or international calls between any two offices in the same building or any two buildings anywhere in the world.
- Protect Stairwells and Outdoor Areas: Wall boxes and tower emergency stations can be fitted to instantly alert security or 911.
- Make Your Self-Service Kiosks: Master Stations Can Act as Virtual Receptionists in Lobbies.
4. Simple Setup and Administration
Digital video intercom systems have simplified installation and wiring compared to older analog systems, making them easier to set up and more adaptable to different situations. The wiring process is substantially simplified by the use of a single network cable. Next, the complete system may be managed with a single piece of software, simplifying setup and fine-tuning.
5. Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction
We have finally solved the issues with sound interference. The presence of background noise and echo is a frequent issue with video intercoms. A common problem with microphones used in remote intercom connections is feedback, which occurs when the receiver’s volume is turned up or when there is a lot of background noise. The quality of conversations is hampered by the echo that forms as a result. These intercom systems use both hardware and software processing to enable clear intercom communication between the indoor and outdoor stations and the master station, resolving issues related to audio processing.
6. Effortless Integration
Join Voice over IP, Video Management, Security, and Surveillance Cameras…
- Create the Ultimate Command Center: By integrating systems at a single master station, a robust security operations center can be built.
- SIP Suitable Station: Place outside phone calls directly from stations while utilizing a compatible SIP server.
- Permit Quick Keycard Entry: Employees can quickly enter restricted areas by using card readers that are installed into workstations.
7. Advanced Technology
Have a Conversation That Is Both Audio and Visually Clear:
- Avoid background noise and echoes when having conversations.
- The door station camera has a 180-degree field of vision and full high-definition resolution.
- With real WDR and IR night vision, you can see well day or night.
8. Simple to Maintain and Expand
In a flash, the IP intercom system’s software can handle access control management, alarm management, and incident inquiry. Depending on their roles, users can have varying degrees of access and responsibility for the intercom system. Device software can be updated in bulk using an updater, simplifying and expediting system upkeep. The intercom system’s powerful IP infrastructure makes it simple to add more connections (up to 1,500 in total) as your business grows.