It’s no secret 2020 spun every business for a loop including the moving industry. This has opened the doors for an extreme amount of long distance moving scams which can easily be avoided by following our top moving help secrets for your 2021 long distance move brought to us by the “Best Long Distance Movers” over at Monster Movers.
Top 5 Long Distance Moving Secrets 2021
1. Only hire private flat rate movers that will not swap, sell or barter your move. Moving brokers, franchised companies and third parties are notorious for this which results in loss and damages.
2. Make sure your long distance movers hire their own full time employees or you could have random people that are untrained moving your belongings and they are untraceable if any item comes up missing
3. Your long distance movers should be verified, licensed, insured and have been in business for at least 12 years. This gives you peace knowing your long distance movers are an active part of the community
4. When attempting to hire long distance movers, it’s no secret delivery dates are an important consideration. Your movers should have guaranteed delivery dates or at least a reasonable window.
5. Long distance movers with their own trucks are a necessity. If your movers don’t have their own trucks, it’s usually a tell-tale sign of a scam. They could literally put your things in a truck and say sayonara.