Every industry and logistic must have an industrial sectional overhead door.
These kinds of doors provide high flexibility to use and you can install it depending on the structure of the building. The most important thing is that industrial overhead doors consist of an extensive series of track systems, panel options as well as safety features. There are different designs available in the industrial overhead doors that ensure the door to be artistically designed that are suited flawlessly in an architectural environment. But before you purchase an industrial overhead door you also need industrial overhead doors installation service. There are varieties of industrial overhead doors available in the market but you must ensure that it is fast, hassle-free and easy to use. In this article, we have come up with some common types of industrial overhead doors that are highly used in most of the industry and logistic.
Some Highly Used Industrial Overhead Doors
The following are some common and highly used industrial overhead doors that you can take into consideration before purchasing it:
- Sectional Steel Doors: People generally prefer these kinds of doors are highly reliable, durable, and economic. These kinds of doors are generally made up of top-class materials and provide excellent field service. It has low maintenance cost and the proper maintenance can extend the life of the door. The best thing is that these kinds of doors allow the customer to customize it according to your requirements. It comes up with various models such as Model 416, Model 418, Model 420, Model 422, Model 424, Model 426, Model 430, and Model 432.
- Thermacore Sectional Steel Doors: It is another premier insulated sectional doors that usually comes up with the optimum level of thermal efficiency, wind load resistance as well as air infiltration. These kinds of doors are completely encapsulated and have formed-in place panel which certainly helps in maintaining R-value performance year after year. It comes up with various models such as Model 591, Model 592, Model 593, Model 594, Model 596, Model 598, Model 599, and Model 850.
- Rolling steel Doors: This is another common type of industrial overhead doors that are highly durable and are easy to use. It is usually suitable for the building where the side room and headroom are at the premium. It provides a variety of options for satisfying both aesthetic considerations as well as working necessities. It comes up with various models such as Model 600, Model 610, Model 610s, Model 611, Model 620, Model 620s, Model 621, Model 625, Model 625s, Model 626, and Model 627.
- Fire-rated Doors: This is a special industrial overhead door that has high fire safety standards. It comes up with unusual openings and meets customer’s discerning aesthetic necessities. This kind of door is designed in such a way that it will close automatically in case there will be any incident of fire or if there is any type of fire alarm. This along with innovative design it provides optimum performance to the end-users. It comes up with various models such as Model 600, Model 630, Model 631, Model 634, Model 635, Model 640, Model 641, Model 660, and Model 662.
- Security Grilles: This kind of industrial overhead door is also suitable for retail as well as commercial applications. It comes up with a handsome and clear anodized finish. It usually comes up with a variety of patterns and you can get a number of colors. It is usually made up of aluminum, stainless or galvanized steel. It provides high reliability and security and thus once you install it you can have peace of mind. It comes up with various models such as Model 670, Model 671, Model 671s, Model 674, Model 675, Model 676, Model 677, Model 678, Model 679, Model 681, and Model 683.
- Counter doors: This is another excellent overhead door that provides multiple solutions for smaller openings. It certainly offers a variety of smart, versatile as well as the stylish solution that is highly suitable for retail shop, commercial, corporate application. These types of doors are of three types such as metal curtain, wood curtain, and integral frame. It comes up with various models such as Model 650, Model 651, Model 652, Model 655, Model 657, Model 658, and Model 665.
Leave a Reply