Do you remember the last time when you got your house’s air ducts cleaned? Each year till 40 lbs. of dust, dirt, as well as allergens, is collected by the average home in its air duct.
Whenever hear and air conditioning gets used such pollutants are directly circulated inside your home and it causes threats to respiratory conditions such as asthma. So you must invest in some well-known and professional vent cleaning company in Toronto, Ontario.
Here we will be using a strong filtered vacuum for cleaning vents and air ducts. The vacuum will be flushing any trace of dirt as well as dust out from the air ducts and thus eliminating them from your house and office.
Why should you opt for vent cleaning?
The biggest reason for poor air quality indoors is because of the ventilation systems. So keep it in mind that inspecting your home or office’s ductwork is vital. If your vents have been working for a long time without any attention, it might be circulating smells, dust, dirt and other different contaminate. If you keep them clean then it will be extending the equipment’s life. Thus you will have much cleaner air for breathing and will also save your money.
- Dirt along with debris will be collecting in your ventilation system thus blocking the ductwork as well as the main components of the furnace such as the evaporator coil as well as the blower.
- Building up of such contaminants in the system will be restricting the airflow thus causing it to work much harder and longer. It will be disbursing more energy.
- By cleaning the complete system, you will be able to see an increase in the efficiency of the energy of the system and thus it may translate to much lower utility bills sometime. Such cleanings will be extending the longevity of the furnace and air conditioning system by decreasing wear as well as tear.
How does the process of vent cleaning work?
- We will be offering vent inspections and it will be done by our well-trained technicians for verifying that if your vents require cleaning.
- By making use of a strong filtered vacuum, we will be cleaning your furnace evaporator coil, vent covers as well as the blower. Then we will be connecting it to the ductwork for pulling dirt properly from the inside of your system.
- Once the contaminants present in the vents are loosened, we will be blowing compressed air through your system for flushing any trace of dust as well as dirt out from the ductwork as well as into our vacuum system.
How will we clean the vents?
- We will first carry on inspection of each and every vent in your home. This is how our vent cleaning service will start.
- Once the inspection is done, we will hook up the blower and filtered vacuum into the air duct system.
- After that, we will be making use of our vent cleaning equipment for agitating and dislodging dirt in the air ducts. All the dirt, as well as dust that we will be dislodging, will be removed through the vacuum hose into the truck.
- Then we will be cleaning all the vents.
- At last when we will be done with the cleaning, we will be showing you all the dirt as well as dust that we have completely removed from your home or office.
What is our suggestion for dryer vents?
Dryer fire is one of the main causes of residential, commercial and industrial fires. Dryer fires take place if any dryer vent is dirty. Get your home and office space protected by cleaning the dryer vent. We will recommend that you get your dryer vent cleaned one time each year for decreasing the risk associated with any house fire. Your home or office will not only become safer but the dryer will also be operating more efficiently due to the presence of a clean vent.
Thus if you opt for vent cleaning services it will aid you in restoring high energy efficiency, eliminating bad smell and decreasing the potential for growth of mold. If you wish to get hold of a reliable professional vent cleaning company near you, then call us now and get help from our professionals.