Outdoor or backyard play and games are considered an excellent physical activity. These building blocks of social and physical development are good leisure sports with numerous benefits for adults and children alike. There as many games available that are ideal backyard games for adults. These recreational activities have benefits for those who regularly involve themselves in it than those who do not. Fresh air, sunshine and loads of laughter, who will like to miss these moments.
All acknowledge the physical, mental and social benefits of such backyard games. Learning how to work with others competitively is a challenge, a goal even for adults. The backyard games help you with this and more. However, when it comes to playing games, the issue always is – which one to pick?
We solve your query here as we introduce you to a unique backyard game that can become the favourite of everyone – your family, friends or even colleagues.
PutterBall – the backyard golf game
This backyard golf game is revolutionary in all aspects. Everyone can play and enjoy this fantastic game that combines golf and beer pong to create for you hours of fun with friends and family. It is a game that everyone will relish. Imagine a dull weekend afternoon that one may spend in front of a TV playing a boring computer game, here is a game that can turn your day into an exciting one. Any get together you plan at home, introduce PutterBall and experience how engaging your party becomes.
It has all that you need to make this golf putting game a success. A few friends, cold beer, and it will make your time merrier. The good thing is that even if someone does not like golf or does not know how to play, yet he/she will love playing it with friends. Moreover, it is easy to carry so you can take it anywhere along. You can make this make a part of any event, and the participants will never be able to thank you enough for it.
What makes it tick?
The good old days during the hot summer season, beer pong was an absolute classic and a preferred drinking games. Now consider, if your favourite beer pong game got even better. Yes, that’s PutterBall for you.
It has all the craziness of beer pong, golf and more. You can consider it as a golf version of beer pong. You cannot have a better option to play this with your friends when the weather outside is fantastic.
Here almost everything remains the same as was in beer pong. However, instead of throwing a little ball into the opponent’s glass, you will have to putt a golf ball into your opponent’s hole.
It depends on your skill range, and you make it a lot trickier as well, add both- a little bit of challenge as well as enjoyment. For the ones who are just starting, you can turn it into an easier one as well. Whichever way, it is the perfect way to spice up the beer pong game and add excitement to your pre-drink sessions or party at home.
Therefore, if you are weary of the same old backyard games, here is what you must try.
Ten reasons to consider
The PutterBall backyard golf game fits every scenario and is perfect to have a good time with friends or colleagues, be it a party at home or an informal get together at your workplace.
Therefore, if you confused about what are you going to do with your family and friends, here is an answer. Stop contemplating what would be the best activity for everyone? You can have a lot of options to consider – board games, music, video games and more. However, if the motive is to engage and make your party fun-filled and exciting, then this backyard gold game gets all the votes.
Consider the following serious benefits of these games.
- For everyone: Everyone can enjoy it, even the children at home. Young or adult, tall or short everyone can get good at it. Just play and feel good about the game.
- Great fun: Talk with others, discuss and share while playing this game. Learn about each other and enjoy other’s company as you play the game.
- Playing to win: If this is your objective, you need to exercise your brain a bit. Think about your strategy, and it will increase your ability to strategize and achieve something.
- Learn to concentrate: When playing this game, and getting ready to putt, you will have to focus on the ball and where the opponent wants the ball to go. So, you will have an improvement in your concentration skills as well.
- Get some patience: Golf is a game of patience, and so is this backyard game of yours. It will help you respect others around you and encourages good sportsmanship.
- Start the challenge: These mini golf games are meant to challenge each player continuously. Each hole is designed with different obstacles, encouraging players to look for creative ways to get their ball to the hole.
- Getting the hand-eye coordination right: It is a skill that gets improved as you have many opportunities to work on eye-hand coordination. As you spend more time playing it, your precision will show improvement as well.
- Improves your memory: For every green, you will have to remember how many strokes you took to reach the hole.
- Use of your math skills: This backyard golf game encourages you to use your math skills as you go about calculating the score.
- A cardiovascular exercise: You can burn significant calories while playing this game. Physical activity in any form is essential for all age groups. After spending considerable time at your desk or in school, playing this mini golf can be a good exercise.
With benefits as many and as good as these, get this backyard golf game for yourself. From the children in your family to everyone in your friend circle, it will be enjoyed equally by all.