Choosing the right spanks can often be difficult. Especially if it is your first time. Most of the time best shapewear models are not even that useful. I mean why is a size zero even wearing a body shaper? As such you often do not have a good yardstick for what well-fitting body shapers should look or feel like.
We prepared a comprehensive guide to help you turn body shapers into the treasure they were created to be. What type of shapewear works for your body type?
First, you need to know what you are looking for best shapewear
The Pear Shape
If most of your weight is distributed along your lower body, then you already look great in jeans. The challenge here is to even out the top as well. You basically want to make your waist look smaller, bust to look perkier and to make an already looking bum look firmer. So, here’s how to do it:
Corset-This will cinch up your mid region and give your breasts the lift they need to complete the look. Thigh shapers -these serve two purposes. It firms up your thighs while giving your butt a lift. Secondly, it flattens and highlights your tummy.These two help you enhance an already great figure by highlighting every curve on it!
The Apple Shape
Sometimes your mid-region seems to be in competition with your great bust. Why our bodies do stuff like this we will never know! Anyway, looking good is still a priority and nothing is going to stand in our way. What you’re aiming for is to minimize your waist so that you can highlight your great bust. You also want to enhance your burn a little bit.
Here’s what you need:
- Strapless Corset– This will hold in your mid-region while accentuating your great bust. Giving your boobs a clear win in the bust vs. tummy war!
- Butt enhancing panties or shapers- This gives your bottom a bit more of volume completing the already great shape you have got going on top. High waist shorts also help flatten your waist
- Full body shapers- These are a two in one solution. The enhance your bum while slimming out your waist. You should, however, opt for a bra-less bodysuit one and wear your best breast enhancing bra. The ones with bras tend to not look as great.
Even when you’ve got everything going on it can be difficult to define your curves especially when your body suddenly discovers gravity. Everything starts moving southwards. The good thing about your body type is that you already have curves to begin with. All you need to do is define them.
- High waist shapers– These include high waist panties and thigh shapers. These will firm up your hip, lift your butt and minimize your waist.
- Strapless corsets– These will cinch in your mid-region while giving your boobs the lift they need.
- Full body shapers– This will basically combine the benefits of the first two into one great piece of underwear. It is very important that your spanks have adequate elasticity as their key purpose is to lift and firm things up. So, do not keep them for too long!
If your body is basically even, then we are talking to you! Contrary to popular opinion this is not a bad body type. You do have curves, but they are just not well defined. So, for you, body shapers are all about definition. Accentuating your curves. So how do you go about it?
- Push-up bras– These are straightforward. They will lift your boobs and move them forward. The key here is to get a well-fitting bra with good elasticity. Have a professional measure you so that you know exactly what cup works well for you. You will be surprised by how much of a difference it makes.
- Corset– Invest in a high-quality waist cincher. One that will slim up your waist without hurting you in the process. Do not compromise on comfort.
- Padded and Butt Lifting Panties- This is the last step. As we already said you already have curves you just need to accentuate them. So, you need to lift your butt and maybe pad it a little bit depending on your preference.
Slim Straight Figure
This is a naturally great figure but every now and then it’s nice to try on some curves. What you need to do here is to accentuate and enhance. Here are our suggestions on how to do it:
- Waist clinchers- These will minimize your waist creating the illusion of a bigger bust
- Padded Panties- This will add volume to your butt and hence emphasize your figure
Simple as that! You just must make sure that your clothes always fit you properly. This key for the slim body type.
Dos and Don’ts for Buying and Wearing Body Shapers Properly
- Get the right measurements for your body. Even if it means having a professional do it it’s worth it because it’s a onetime thing.
- Buy the best shapewear that is in your size. Now is not the time for under sizing. Buying smaller body shapers simply beats the purpose of since spanks that are too tight just end up having spillovers. You end up having the lumps and protrusions you were avoiding in the first place. Buy your size!
- Always try them on. It can be daunting the first time, but it is best to try on a pair of spanks before buying it. Buying online is not the best choice here. In fact, you should carry the outfit you want to wear with body shaper just to make sure that it looks exactly how you want it.
- Do Not Wear One Body Shaper on Top of the Other. This is something that happens to Hollywood several actors have confessed to doing so for big events. Not only will you not enjoy the event you are at, but it could also have serious health complications such as breathing and digestive problems. Do not go overboard!
- Avoid shapewear that makes it difficult for you to use the bathroom. These could lead to you developing UTI infections.
- If pregnant consult your doctor before using maternity body shapers. While are usually very comfortable you should put your medical welfare first and consult your physician.
We believe that all women should look and feel gorgeous! Regardless of their body type. All you need is the best shapewear and some self-confidence. This is no limit to how hot you can look! Just take the leap!
Leave a Reply