We all might have come across these structures where there is a huge space in a single room or area and with very high ceilings or roofs.
In those cases, it is best that you divide the space cause you can them make use of the room to create a sense of privacy and make better use of the space. It is agreed that prior you divide; these rooms might look very attractive and gorgeous. But if you divide, you will be able to create an extra room and make better practical use of this space.
Now, let us see a few ideas for room dividers.
Book Cases as dividers
Do you have an unused cupboard or a bookcase? Well, you can use them up for dividing the space. You can place a few rollers beneath these cases and get them dragged to the area where you want to demarcate a boundary. And yeah never forget to place attractive showpieces on these cases and make the best out of it! These would stay as a great divider or act as
Type of bookcases used
1. Built-in bookcases – now these are used if you mainly want to improve the storage.
2. To give a single wall feeling to the room, you can try a wall of bookcases.
Room dividers – Hanging
A hanging room divider can be used if you have great floor space. While choosing these dividers, you have to be concerned about the color contrast between the hanging wall and your floor.
1. Laser-cut patterned dividers – you can create a custom and personalized look to diamonds, etc with these.
2. Fabric dividers – If you want to provide a sleek design and feel to your interiors, you can go for these fabric dividers.
Geometric room dividers
What if you are just interested in not dividing but just closing a space? Here you can use these geometric dividers where you divide them without actually closing them completely.
1. Panels made up of wood blocks are a fashion nowadays – people mostly use these in their dining rooms.
2. Metal panels – Now metal panels help in creating a beautiful shadow effect on the floor.
Slated kind of dividers
Slated room dividers are mainly used midst small spaces, where you need to get that boundary idea on. These are mainly found in ancestral kind of buildings or even in contemporary ones.
No matter where you plan on getting a room divider done, you have to keep a closer watch on the color contrasts and the quality of materials used. Room dividers are of different kinds like you can find them made up of not just wood and glass papers, but also bamboo and rice sheets.
The materials you choose have to go well with your interiors. If you have a very airy space that has been lit well, then you can check out natural articles.
Tree logs can make up a beautiful divider especially for two-story rooms. No matter what the kind of divider is, it has to go well with your interiors, and colors, else the same would end up as a disaster!
You can subscribe to our channel to get latest updates about interior decorations!