West Vancouver, BC, is one of the most beautiful places in Canada. If you are thinking about moving to West Vancouver, 7 reasons will come to mind for you.
1) West Vancouver’s natural beauty and scenery are unbeatable; whether it be mountain views or water views, this city has it all! The mountains on the North Shore and English Bay Beach make for a perfect vacation destination year-round.
2) The housing market is unbelievably affordable when compared with other Canadian cities like Toronto and Vancouver (the latter being where many people think of when they hear “Canada”).
3) There are great public schools from elementary to post-secondary education levels that provide students with an amazing education experience.
4) With so much diversity, West Vancouver is a perfect place for people of different races or religions to live in. It’s easy to make friends.
5) The food in West Vancouver, British Columbia, is out of this world.
6) A huge selection of high-quality neighbourhoods in West Vancouver.
7) West Vancouver, British Columbia’s huge variety of great water and amusement parks
It’s a Safe & Peaceful Place to Live in
According to the World Population Review, Canada is one of the top ten most peaceful and safest countries globally. West Vancouver, British Columbia, has been voted in the top five of Canada’s safest communities to live. It is a known fact that West Vancouver offers some of the best public schools and post-secondary education levels, which offer students an amazing experience while learning at their own pace. There are also great elementary schools for children who want to learn from professionals before entering high school or college-level courses. It’s easy for people of different races, religions, backgrounds, and cultures to come together because there is so much diversity in this community. With every culture offered here, you will be welcomed by locals who love living life peacefully among each other no matter what race or religion one may have (or not).
Enjoy More Outdoor and Leisure Activities
Having a balance between career responsibilities and time spent with loved ones, friends, and family is important for everyone. West Vancouver offers an amazing opportunity to enjoy more outdoor and leisure activities because of the varied terrain. We are in a prime location where we have access to mountains, beaches, parks, lakes, rivers – all within minutes from home or work. The beautiful weather allows us to spend time outdoors with family and friends year-round, which means there’s always something on offer here, no matter what your interest may be. With over 7 hours of daylight during summer months (or 7 pm darkness during winter), it’s easy-going outside just about any day of the week if you want some fresh air without having to worry about sunlight times too much.
You Get Free Healthcare – No Hidden Costs
Western Canada’s largest and most sophisticated healthcare centre is located in West Vancouver. BC – Lion’s Gate Hospital offers a wide range of services for patients from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. Each province and territory has its own unique healthcare system known as Medicare. In British Columbia, Medicare is a public healthcare system that covers essential health needs for all residents.
Never Worry About Paying School Fees Again
Give your children the best education possible without having to worry about exorbitant school fees. West Vancouver has its own school district, so your children will be able to attend the same elementary or high schools as you did.
Free Public Transportation Makes Life More Convenient
West Vancouver is a transit-oriented community with an integrated network of buses, ferries and trains operated by TransLink. To make it easier for people who live in West Vancouver BC to get around without using their car, there are: 7 bus routes on weekdays that run from 7 am until 11 pm; NightBus service, which operates every hour between 12 midnight and 7 am when regular daytime services stop.
You’ll Never Have To Worry About The Weather Again.
There is amazing weather in Vancouver. But if it’s raining, don’t worry because you’ll be able to hop on the Seabus and enjoy an hour-long scenic cruise across Vancouver. If You Love The Outdoors West Vancouver is a beautiful place with plenty of green spaces where kids can play. There are 7 parks in total which include: 7th Street Park; Crofton House Community Centre Playground; Cypress Bowl Alpine Resort Nature Center & Ski Area; Eagle Ridge Golf Course Putting Greens (with sand traps); Lions Gate Regional Recreation Centre Lawn Bowling Green (the only one left in North America!); Rita Joe skate park at McKay Avenue Elementary School.
Commercially it also has a more white-collar
West Vancouver is service-oriented and less industrial feel than other cities. It has more opportunities for white-collar jobs. Vancouver, as its commercial hub, has one of Canada’s most prosperous economies. West Vancouverites are also well-educated. They speak English fluently and have high levels of educational attainment than other regions. Residents here also enjoy lower unemployment rates which average 7%. This may be due to how there’s an abundance of white-collar jobs available locally.
Environment and Getting Around
Vancouver is clean and liveable; this results from a combination of its beautiful physical surroundings and the government’s strong environmental policy. West Vancouverites enjoy living in an environment that is clean and liveable. They can get around the city easily thanks to a good public transit system, excellent bicycle infrastructure, pedestrian-friendly neighbourhoods, proximity to water transportation routes and more than 100km of bike trails. Environmentally conscious citizens also help make West Vancouver one of Canada’s greenest cities, with many eco-initiatives underway.
West Vancouver’s Positives
- Lower than average obesity rates
- Lowest smoking rates in Canada
- Best health and longest-lived people in Canada
- Highest life-satisfaction rates in Canada
- The best air quality of any Canadian city, as ranked by the World Health Organization.
- The lowest crime rate for a big city in Canada
- Most days with clear skies than anywhere else on earth!